Xionic Madness 4 Part-2 Xionic Madness 4 Part-2

2 things..

1) Kary is awesome, is she.. Tricky's daughter?

2) KILL THE FUCKING BITCH.

Xionico responds:

1) Nah :6 it was more of a tribute to Krinkels and Tricky

2) Omega and Xero are on it D: give them a break.

Thanks for the review :D

LAWYER UP! LAWYER UP!

Sexual joke is sexual

I loved it. Well done, very funny and i'll say it again
sexual joke is sexual.

DestructoBox responds:

fact
Thanks for watching!

St. Paddy's Day Massacre St. Paddy's Day Massacre

Another flash!

Damn, Rapheus, I wait and give you good luck, you deliver and give total madness! I loved it all! Damn, nice working on the madness again dude! Keep it up for the fans! Good Luck on the next flash dude!

Rapheus responds:

Thanks! I Can't decide what to work on next. Nursing Home Madness 3 perhaps?

Nunchuck Charlie Nunchuck Charlie

Very enjoyable! I love this game a lot and I've already beat it. The game is able to immerse the player in the action. It was mostly a smooth ride throughout the whole game.

However, when playing as Nun-chuck Charlie, I encountered a few glitches. Sometimes, I would get stuck in the push-able blocks when mixed with the compressing walls and I would wait for it to make me die.

But, it was a very good game for the most part, and the replay of it was even more fun, even though it did seem like when you replayed it after the first time, you seemed a little OP for the game.

Good work, and I can't wait to see games like this in the future!

Squish the Booger Monster Squish the Booger Monster

I've played it for a few hours, and I still struggle to beat Stage 9, I feel that's the new borderline instead of Stage 4. Perhaps it could be possible for the timer to increase it's default amount after a certain stage, possibly 7 or 8. This gives people chance to actually get past some of the further stages which are having the same problems as Stage 4 initially was of becoming extremely difficult and near impossible.

Overall, a decent game. Very simple, very quick to learn. I would prefer a main menu just so I know what's going on a bit better. The only problem I find with this game is that the levels don't appear to be tested as the levels clearly can't be beating within the allotted time after some points in the game.

Turtle Girl Turtle Girl

Addictive!

2,332,650. 2nd try, i figured out a good method! This game is awesomely addictive and i was hooked every second of the way, i have 2,332,650, thats all from me now! IM GONNA BEAT MY SCORE!

Retro Title Theme - SaP Retro Title Theme - SaP

I'm not exactly a critique of the sorts, but I can definitely say that it was an enjoyable experience and I loved it from the get-go. It made me think of all sorts of places it could be used for Title Screens and even in-game retro places. It was amazing and I loved it!

JervyHouMusic responds:

Cheers mate! Yeah I love retro game music and love making it more! :D

Ultimate Tetris Ultimate Tetris

Sounded off for a min but then...

POW! I get stunned with a great mix of your tune and the tetris tune to make a song of epic proportion, it was simply awesome!

Nakisima responds:

Thanks much :) Don't forget; I made a final version that I have posted here, it's a little more full and... plumper.

-Nakisima