Nunchuck Charlie Nunchuck Charlie

Very enjoyable! I love this game a lot and I've already beat it. The game is able to immerse the player in the action. It was mostly a smooth ride throughout the whole game.

However, when playing as Nun-chuck Charlie, I encountered a few glitches. Sometimes, I would get stuck in the push-able blocks when mixed with the compressing walls and I would wait for it to make me die.

But, it was a very good game for the most part, and the replay of it was even more fun, even though it did seem like when you replayed it after the first time, you seemed a little OP for the game.

Good work, and I can't wait to see games like this in the future!

Squish the Booger Monster Squish the Booger Monster

I've played it for a few hours, and I still struggle to beat Stage 9, I feel that's the new borderline instead of Stage 4. Perhaps it could be possible for the timer to increase it's default amount after a certain stage, possibly 7 or 8. This gives people chance to actually get past some of the further stages which are having the same problems as Stage 4 initially was of becoming extremely difficult and near impossible.

Overall, a decent game. Very simple, very quick to learn. I would prefer a main menu just so I know what's going on a bit better. The only problem I find with this game is that the levels don't appear to be tested as the levels clearly can't be beating within the allotted time after some points in the game.

Turtle Girl Turtle Girl

Addictive!

2,332,650. 2nd try, i figured out a good method! This game is awesomely addictive and i was hooked every second of the way, i have 2,332,650, thats all from me now! IM GONNA BEAT MY SCORE!

The Pick of Destiny The Pick of Destiny

Shut up.. BOOM.... what?

Awesome dude. Great work. 9 because it kept latching up at the beginning of every song, over than that great DDR based game you have here!

Radical Fishing Radical Fishing

Boring.

I give it a 3. I just didnt like the repetiveness of it. But I like how you managed to mix a fun thing Teenagers+ like to pretend they're actually doing with a daily adult "sport" ( its not really a sport but it can be considered as one )